calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 22 November 2008

my brother!

this is my other little brother! where also kinda far apart to! 8 years! i get along pretty good sometimes!! but i think me and him fight the most!! sometimes we just play fight!! ha ha and then when he ends up hurt he goes and tells my mom then i get in trouble for it!! but i still love him to death!! there is times where nice to each other! im always there for him always!! and when he needs help i help him sometimes!! but i love him to death to!!! he is an amazing little anry boy!! lol but he is also pretty fun to hang around with to! if i didnt have him as my brother i would be pretty bored with out him in my life! he is the one who makes my life fun and happy and joy ful!!! well they both do!! but ya i love him so much!! and if any thing happins to him i will be so so so so so sad!!!! cuz i love them both to death and will always be there big sis!!!!

No comments: