calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Friday 28 November 2008

my crazy week!!!

wow this week has been so crazy for me!!! so sunday i started caughing and so i thought maby i would get better this week!! well yesterday on thanksgiving i was at my grandmas and i wouldnt stop caughing and every time i would caugh or laugh my ribs and my lungs would hurt and so i thought maby i bruised them from caughing so hard! but it kept getting worse and i told my mom that and she was like o thats not good and when we got home it hurt even worse and so i told my mom and dad that and i couldnt breath that good eaither so they said take some cold and caugh medicne and go to bed so i did and i went to bed about 8 last night and i feel asleep on my couch and i got up in the middle of the night and went to my bed. i woke up about almost 10 and i started caughing like non stop!! and i just couldnt breath one bit. my mom and dad came rushing in my bedroom to check on me cuz they kept hearing me and i got up thinking i was going to throw up and my mom and dad asked me whats wrong and i said i cant breath my lungs hurt and i just kept caughing so my mom was like great she probably has phenamiona and so they called the doctor and my apoinment wasn't tell 1:30 so i had to servive tell then. when i got to the doctors he told my mom i have the symptoms of having phenamiona so i had to go get x-rays of my chest and when i got them done he told me ihad a really really bad virus that was going around but i couldnt be out and about cuz i was so close to gettin pheamoina it wasn't even funny!! cuz like last sunday i had to go to the hospital because i couldnt breath that good and they told me that if they didnt get this crap i had in my lungs out then it could kill me and so i was freaking out about that and so ya. but now i am on alot of medeicine and stuff and i just hope i get better cuz if i still have chest pains next week then i have to go back and get more tests done to see whats wrong with me. and im kinda scared cuz i dont want to end up dieing or something becasue right now its really hard for me to breath and when ever i do it kill's my lungs so bad!!! i cant laugh or caugh or breath with out my lungs hurting me!! so that's my crazy week of being sick!! i have been sick now for like almost 2 weeks now and i hate being sick!!! i just hope i dont end up dieing or stuff becasue i have been told i could die and stuff!!! speacily if i end up getting pheamoina cuz that could kill you if you get it like way bad!!! so i hope i get better soon!! cuz i just wouldn't be able to handle it seeing my family and friends cry when i die cuz i would probably be sad in heavin if i saw them cry every day!!! i would be telling my buddy calvin that we need to go down there and cheer are family's and friends up!!! then we probably would!! cuz knowing calvin he is the best he would do any thing to cheer his family and friends up!! and i would be right there to help him if i did die!!!!!

No comments: