calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 22 November 2008

My best friend! calvin hansen!



calvin hansen died on october 15, in a roll over car crash!! he wasns't wearing his seat belt so he got ejected from the car! he was my best friend and he was so nice to every one!! i will miss him deerly ever one will!! i will miss his smile and his laughter! he always made me smile and laugh even if i didnt want to smile or laugh he still made me though!! he could get any thing out of me! like i would sit and promiss myself not to tell him and then he would call me and be like amber! plz tell me and just hearing that voice is what made me tell him. he could get any thing out of me just by calling me! or if i was walking in the halls at school and he would come up to me saying just tell me plz then i would have to tell him becasue i couldn't help seeing his face so i just had to tell him. ha ha but i could also get things out of him to!! he felt like a brother to me! cuz he was just there for me when i would be going through hard times! he always cheered me up! I always wished i could be a good football player like him! he was so good! sometimes he would text me and be like do u want to play football and i would say ya and so we would play football and it was so much fun but i wasn't neerly as good as him though!!! he is way way good at it!! but i miss him so much and im so glad i got to meat him! if it wasnt for my best friend kadee i would have never meat him so i thank her so much!! but he made a big impact on my life and he also changed my life to and made it better for me!! he is so amazing!! i miss him so much and he will always be in my heart forever and ever!!!!! i love you calvin!! r.i.p!!

4 comments:

Kadee said...

Awwe.. Thanks Amber!! And I'm glad I met you too! And I'm glad you two met!

amber said...

i know!! im deffently glad we meat!! and your welcome!!

kimie hayes said...

O! I miss him so much!

amber said...

me freakin 2!!! im like dieing inside with out him here!! but im glad i have you and kadee to help me out!! i love you guys!!