calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 22 November 2008

my mom!!

my mom is a butt and wont let me take pic of her!! so ya but i love my mom also!! and i would probably die! if i lost my mom!! or any thing happined to her! i try and help her out alot! but most the time i feel like a bad daughter cuz lately i havent done much for her!! and i feel bad! but im trying speacily this week!! and me and my mom get in fights alot to and there no play fights there like me getting grounded or i end up hurting her feelings or she ends up hurting my feelings!! but you know how that is!! but i would do any thing for her!! and she is also my hero!! i love her way to much to ever like run away and never come back my whole life!! i get sick of her alot ha ha but when she is gone for like a day or two or longer i realize how much i miss her and i need her!! and i wouldnt be able to live if i didnt see my mom more then 2 days!!! but i love my mom so much!! and i know she is right there for me if i ever need to talk to her! or im just sad!! and i will always be right here for her to!!!! no matter what!!!! i love my mom so much!! she is the best!!!

No comments: