calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 23 November 2008

my best friend kadee!!!!!




sorry i couldnt get a pic of her so ya!! but any ways she is my best friend!!! where always together pretty much every day!!! not a whole lot this week cuz this week as been so crazy but ya most the time where toghther!! i have known her for three years!!! we didnt really become best friends tell this year!! i moved in like four years ago and i went to her elementry school but i didnt have a class with her! and i go to her same ward! and when i hit young womens thats when i got to know her a little bit but she probably thought i was weird in six grade. ha ha but ya and in seventh grade we where pretty tight for a while cuz we had p.e last year together!! and then all a suddin we kinda stoped talking for a little bit! but then i got in a fight with my other best friend and i asked if i could hang out with her in the mornings and so i did for a while then i started to hang out with ariana more!! and then i never really saw her but at church and we just talked and stuff then over the summer i had my frist sleep over with her witch was at her house and thats when i meat calvin lol cuz we did this prank on him and ya it was pretty fun!! but now we have p.e together again this year and we have so much freakin fun in that class!! its like the bomb in p.e. ha ha. but we like never ever get sick of each other we act like sisters cuz we sometimes fight but we can like never get mad at each other more then a min. ha ha and we also play fight alot. lol we love to slap each other and throw are hair against the wall and hit each other with magazines ha ha we have had so much fun together like all the time!! i can never be bored with her never in my life!!! she is my world!!! we have been through so much and she has always been right there for me and i thank her so much!! cuz if it wasnt for her i would probably be dead right now!!! she has changed my life so much this past year!!! she intourduced me into this amazing guy ever that i fell in love with and still is!!!! i thank her so much for every thing!! im suprised she can put up with all my crap!! lol but i love her so much!!! way to much to ever let her go!!!! if she ever died or any thing my heart would just bail on me and i would probably die!! because she is my heart!! she is the one who is keeping me alive every day that goes bye!!!! i love her so much!!! i will always be here for her!!! through any thing!! even if its something stupied and she is crying about it i will still be here and she will have my shoulder to cry on!!! i love her way to much!!!! ha ha we have the best times ever!!! where always hyper!! i love having sleep overs with her! we sleep in her kitchin sometimes! ha ha not that comtaforble but it works!! ha ha and a butt load of fun!!!! i would give my life up for her if i knew she was about to die or any thing happin to her i would just go die for her and do any thing for her i love her so much!!!! but i want her to know that i will always be here for her even if i died or something happind to me i just want her to know i will always be right here for her every step of the way! i would be so sad if she killed her self just cuz i died!!! but i hope she never does if something like that happined to me!!! but if it does she needs to keep this word with her every where she goes that im watching her and i will help her with any thing and be there for her through hard times and weak times!!! i love you so much!!! and you never forget that!!!! ever!!!!!

2 comments:

Kadee said...

AHHH!!! Dude. Thanks so much!! I LVOE YOU SO MUCH!!! I wouldn't be here either if it weren't for you!!

amber said...

aw!!! thanks lol and i love you so much to!!!!