calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 23 November 2008

my best firend kimmy!!

this is my best friend kimmy!!!! i have known her for three years!! we are really tight!! we have been threw so much this past month in a half and still is trying to work it out!! i will always be here for her!! we have quiet a few in common and we love to dance it rocks!!!! i love her to death!! she is the best thing in my life!! we party all the time it feels like! where hyper every time where together! and we love boys!!! lol quiet funny!! we even fell in love with the same guy! ha ha pretty funny!! but we never really get mad at each other never!!! but it sucks cuz we go to diffrent schools so we dont really get to see each other all the time but we try to hang out as much as we can!!! we just have a blast when we are together speacily with are other best friend kadee witch i will be writing about soon. but any ways!!! we have had are ups and downs and if it wasnt for me to email her i dont think we would be friends now!! but i love her so much! if i was to know she was about to die or any thing i would give my life for her to live again to like my other best friend calvin if i would have known he was going to die or any thing i would just give up my life for him so he could live again!! but i guess there really isnt any thing i can do now!! but i so so so so wish i could!!! it would make me so happy if i could change it around and give my life up for calvin!!!! it was me and kadee and kimmys best friend also!! he was amazing kid!!! ha ha but any ways!! she rocks my world!! if it wasnt for her i would probably be dead right now!! she has changed my life alot this past year and made it so much better!!!! and im glad!!! i love hearing her laugh it makes me laugh to. her smile is so georgues i love it!! and so did calvin!!!! i love you so much kimmy and dont u ever forget it!!!! i will always be right here for you!! always even if i die or something happins to me i want u to know that i will always be here for u even if im gone!! just like calvin is here for us!! but i just want you to know this just in case something does happin to me or i die!!!! but i love you so much kimmy!!! you will always be in my heart even though your still alive!! lol but i love ya so much!!!!!!! we have a ton of inside jokes!! we joke around so much!! she always stills my phone!! lol but she is my idle my hero my every thing!! i would be in so much pain and anger at my self if i ever found out she died or something really bad happined to her!!! i would be so so so so sad it would be so hard to live my life with out her in my life!!! but i just want her to know and i want her to keep these words with her every where she goes that i will be right here for her!! i will always love you!! i will be watching you every where!! i will help you through any thing and help you through your weaknesses!!!!! if i die!! im not saying i am going to die now but im saying if i ever do in life like if its unexpected!!! so this is y im saying this cuz you just have to read this if i die!! and im going to act like i just died and my last words to you would be i love you so much i will always be here for you!! and im watching over you now!! and your going to be ok!! and i love you so freakin much your my hero and you make me so happy!!!! i love your smile i love every thing about u!! u made me a better person kimmy!! your amazing awsome friend in the whole universe!!! and dont ever forget that i love you so much!! with all my heart!!!!! your the best!! love ya so much kimmy!!! that would be my last words so if i ever die all u have to do is look over this and read it!! ok. lol but ya well kimmy your so amazing and i probably said i love you like over 30 times now but its true i so love you kimmy hayes!! haha

1 comment:

kimie hayes said...

O!!! thanks amber!! Thats sweet!! Im so glad I met you! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I WOULDNT BE HERE IF U WERENT HERE!!!