calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 22 November 2008

my mom!!

my mom went and got surgery yesterday! and i was praying nothing bad would happin to her! and so yesterday i stayed home from school and watched my brothers y my mom went in for surgery! my dad was there with her! and i just kept praying that nothing would happin to her! like i knew nothing bad was going to happin to her becasue this wasn't like some hight risk surgery type thing! but i still kept praying just in case something did happin. Any ways when my mom got out of sergury she was doing ok. untill she woke up she started feeling really sick she had cramps so bad but they where 10 times worse then she has ever had them in her life! so she was like dieing in pain! and she started getting really sick and throwing up and she couldn't walk or any thing i just wanted to go over to the hospital so bad to go see her! but my dad wouldn't let me. so i had to stay home and be worried for like ever! then finally my dad called me to check up on me and stuff and i asked how mom was doing and he said still the same! she is really really sick! and i was like o dang! then we hung up and i just kept on praying hoping nothing is going to go wrong and im going to loose my mom. so i was like sitting home for ever! and finally about 2p.m they finally let my mom go home. and they showed up and i gave my mom the biggest hug ever! trying not to hurt her stomach cuz thats where she got surgery at! but i have never been that scared in my life and now today she is doing alot better!! and im so glad!! cuz you never know what could go wrong! but im just glad my mom is home safe and is doing tons better!

No comments: