calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Monday 8 December 2008

SNOW!!!!!

AH!! well snow is coming and it snowed today. lol well i cant wait cuz i love going sledding its so much fun!!! i used to go alot with my used to be best friend ha ha we would always make it fun!! now its my turn to take out my three best friends and make it fun for all four of us!!! it will be a blast!! i hate snow cuz its cold but that's like the onely reason y i hate it. but then i love snow because idk y but it make's me feel happy inside and joyful and fun and stuff. and then you get to go sledding and build snowmans with your brothers or sisters and family and friends and its just so much fun!!!! i love christmas its my favorite holiday!! ever!!! it always makes me happy and i just love being with my family that i dont really get to see that much!!! and we always make christmas joyful and fun for are lives!! i love it!!! it always brings back good memories of are friends an family and its just so much fun to talk about old funny memories we have!! i have alot of fun and great memories with all my friends and famliy!! well christmas is coming up and im already in the spirit of it!! well actully i was already in the spirit of it in november ha ha pretty funny!! my friends thought i was crazy!! but im just so excited!! and my friend who past away will be down here for christmas i just know it!!! cuz thats the whole holday spirit and he is going to be with his family for christmas!! ah!! exciting!! i cant wait!!!!

No comments: