calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 7 December 2008

found out how to edit pictures!!!




this is ariana!! we have are ups and downs alot!!! and it sucks!! cuz ya know you never know how much you really need them until you loose them and it sucks!! i mean its pretty boreing when my house phone is ringing and then i found out its not for me its eaither for my mom or dad or its a stupied sale person!! and then it sucks cuz all i do is text and ariana doesnt have a phone so she always calls me and i get sick of texting alot and so i love talking on phone and speacily when you need to tell them something and its really long ha ha. sometimes i wish i never had a cell phone becasue then i would probably get alot of calls from my friends like alot. lol well maby not alot but ya. but i love her so much. she finally understands cuz where friends again she kept telling me she hated me like after a month my friend died. and that made it harder for me!! but she finlly said sorry but im sorry ariana for all the things i do and stuff and im sorry i never is really there for u!! im sorry!! but i love you so much and dont ever forget that!! cuz i can never stop loveing you it will be to hard!!!!!!! to stop loving you!!! sometimes you are right ariana i did change this year alot and i know you wish i was the same old amber as last year but im sorry things change but sometimes i wish i was the old amber last year to!!! but im truley sorry ariana and i love you so much!!! im glad you still calll me and im glad where still friends!!! you make me happy!! thanks!

















hey look its my 2 best friends!! kadee and kimmy!! ah! you guys are so pretty!! i love you guys so much! i wouldnt know what to do if i didnt have u guys in my life! i would be so lost way lost!! even if i died i would be lost in heaven with out u guys well kinda cuz i would always be right there for u guys!! lol but ah!! this is one of my pic i edited and i love it!! its so freakin cute! christmas is coming up!! exciting but i have like 8 pic that i edited lol but im onely going to put like a couple of them on here!! well guys i love you guys so much!!! you guys are geourges and im so jeaulse of u guys!! ah!!! love you!!!












this is calvin!! and i edited this pic to!! lol well i had a little help from my best friend kimmy!! ha ha wow i miss him so much!! its kinda crazy how time moves so fast!!! cuz its almost been 2 months sence he past away. it just feels like he has been on vaction for ever and i just know he is going to come back and then im going to be so excited and every thing!!! ah!!! but then again it just feels like we got in a huge fight and so he hates my guts!! but other times it really does feel like he past away cuz he did!! but idk my mind likes to switch things around it likes to trick me!! i wish he was just on vaction forever and i was going to see him sometime soon but i have to wait but i know i will see him again and i just cant wait!!! its going to be a blast!!! calivn i love you so much!!!






this is kayla!! ha ha i love her!! she is so funny!! ha ha this is another one i edited!! she is so fun to be around!! we have are good times! lol kayla remember muffin's ha ha and funny!! math class is so fun with her in it!! it would be boreing if she wasnt in it!! wow!!! lol well i love you kayla!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amber,
Your the best! You are such an awesome friend. I am saving a bowl of soup for you. Kadee says I have to because you save burritos for her....
Love, KIM

amber said...

lol ya kadee told me that you guys where. lol and thanks!!