calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 13 December 2008

MY NEW BED!!

WELL..... i finally got a new bed cuz i was stuck with this small bed and it was onely a one mattress and it broke my back like all the time so now i finally got a queen and o my gosh im in heavin it has an extra fluff to it or whatever and o my gosh you just melt into that bed and you could fall asleep so fast in it!!! ah!! im in love with my bed i named it fluffy!!! lol jk i didnt name it but i really like it and it makes my room look more like a room cuz my bed is up high now and my other bed was down low to the ground. lol so ya. but i love it!!!!!! and i got new sheets to match it to and ya!! and o my gosh!! im so excited for christmas you have no idea!!!! lol ah!!!!!!!!!

No comments: