calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Tuesday 23 December 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



happy birthday calvin! yesterday was my best friends birthday! i miss him so much! when i woke up it was so weird because i rememered it was calvin's birthday but it felt like he was still here and i just knew i was going to tell him happy birthday over text and then like try to go over to his house to have a party and it just totally felt like that the whole day. it was so weird. but then i was so mad at myself cuz i wanted to go see calvin so bad and i even told my mom and dad that i said k im not planning any thing tell i go see calvin and my mom was like ok? and i was like k then it snowed pretty much the whole time and i was mad cuz my mom didnt want to take me or any one and my mom had so much to do!! and ah!!! i wanted to go see him so bad!! so i was mad at myself but i hope he isnt mad at me cuz i didnt see him... but i just hope he understands cuz the weather was so bad!! but any ways i miss him so much. i remember in the summer he asked when my birthday was and i was like oct. 8 and he goes so wait am i older then you and i was like idk when is your birthday and he goes dec. 22 and i was like k do you really think your older then me? and he goes yup i do! and i was like ha ha sorry buddy but your wrongo im older and he goes gosh dang it all the girls are older then me i hate it!! and i just laughed and he goes ya well... when i turn 14 im just going to say that im older then you so i can finally be older then one girl.. and i was like o my gosh! calvin you make me laugh! and he goes o lol okey then.. and i was like yup! and then he goes is that ok with you? and i was like yup thats ok with me and he goes ok. sweet! yes when im 14 i get to be older then you ha ha and idk he just made me laugh!! ha ha but now calvin guess what?! your older then me now!! you should be excited! i hope you are!! well me and kadee and kimmi and cheyenne did a little party for you! so i hope you had fun at are party and that you had fun in heaven!!!! i miss you tons!! and also again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE! and i hope you also have a fun christmas!! you should cuz your up there and its jesus birthday! wow i waunder what you guys do up there for christmas sence your really with jesus now! wow i bet it will be a blast! dang i want to know what you do! that would be so much fun! you will have to come down and tell me every thing! cuz i think it will be fun!! so much fun! well have a merry one and happy happy birthday!! the one who is OLDER then me now!! lol o geese calvin you crack me up!! well i love you so much!! come down and see me sometime cuz im missin ya! alot! well love ya so much!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: