calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 24 December 2008

found out my grandma is dieing! :( :(

well.... i just barley found out that this is my last year and time with my great grandma! i cryed for hours when i found out still am!!! im going to miss her so much! i know its her time to go but just not yet! just let her stay just a couple more years please that's all i ask!! she was my favorite great grandma in the whole universe! and she is dieing in the worse way ever they said!! she wont eat she hasnt ate for almost a week! and she starving herself is the worst way to die! and i feel so bad!!! im really going to miss her so much!! i remember all the talks we had and what she told me to do when i get older and to stay away from guys! lol she is a funny grandma!!! but im really going to miss her!! its kinda funny how one time sence she is so old she thought i was a sales person and so i wouldnt go away so she was bragging me with money telling me to go away she was like i dont want any thing here i will just give you 50 bucks if you get out of here!! and i was like grandma its me your grandaughter and she was like what? and she looks at me more and she would be like o is that amber jennifers daughter i was like yup it is!! then she would give me a big hug and say hi im so glad you came and saw me!! i havent seen you in awhile! and i would be like i know!!!! and she would have this big smile on her face all cuz i went and saw her!! she loved me so much!!! and i even told her about calvin and she was right there for me! and then she thinks its funny to make funny jokes when there not funny to me but my great grandma is a little stinker lol cuz she was like o im sorry! its ok i will enter tane him when i get up there witch will be right now and i was like your not going to die right now and she would be like i know its a joke dont you get it amber and i was like o ya? um... i sure do get it grandma!! ha ha o geese but she kept making jokes like that and she would burst out laughing! and i was like ok my grandma gone on crack. lol but she is so funny!! but now she gets to be with calvin and now she gets to enter tane him yay!!! ha ha not jk but she better not tell him any thing embarssing about me! cuz ah! scarey! lol o well they can get there own little laugh and giggles out of my embrassing stuff i did. ha ha well i hope she has fun up there and i told her to tell calvin i say hi and every body else!! wow i cant belive she is already leaving me!!! ugh!!! and calvin to!! geese what is going on in this world? its like soon every body is going to be leaving me!! ugh.!! well i will miss her so much and i hope she has fun!!! and gets all her laughs and giggles out with calvin!! ha ha well i love you grandam forever and ever!!!!

No comments: