calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Thursday 4 June 2009

the big recital!

on monday, June 1, 2009 was my dance recital... and last time dancin with my family.. cuz i posted it about how there going to shut down my dance company... pretty soon... well so that monday was the big thing!! so.. it was at the ala school and i had to be there at 2 to practice and so we practiced and we got interviewed by this lady cuz she was maken videos for malinda.. (thats my dance teacher who owns the whole company thing and has been running it for like forever im going to guess probably like 27 years or so... and she also had like 2 other dance teachers help her cuz she got another job doin airplanes so they also taught us to and there names are jill and shaylee!) and anyways we all got interviewed and some of the moms to and the moms where crying and i was like great this is going to be really really sad recital!! well when malinda left for a little bit we hurried and ran are lyrical that we just barely made up for her and i had a 15 sec solo in it... it was pretty scary ha ha but then after we got done with all are dances we got to go home for a little bit. i had 6 dances i was doin.. it was pretty amazing and so so much fun!!!! but any ways i had my 3 friends come home with me kimmy, chey, kadee and then there was me and we where laughing and having fun and we all got ready together and we had to be there at 6 and the show started at 7. so we got there at 6 and we stretched and then malinda came in and she talk to us and she started crying really hard... i felt so bad for her.. and then we had a prayer. after that my charceter dance was the very first one so we got ready and did that dance and i was trying so hard not to cry... through all my dancins cuz i was going to miss dancin with them... cuz dance just wont ever be the same with out them!!! and jill and shaylee started to cry!! and it made me cry!! and it was horrible! but in other ways i think we where crying cuz we where also so happy at the same time! but then i got to the very last dance and that was are lyrical we made up for melinda and i did my solo and i did pretty good on it i thought i would mess up on it but i didnt... ha ha but then when we got done with that we went to give malinda and shaylee a big hugg!!!! and we where just like all crying. then we all sat down on the stage and where watching a slide show they put together and i was in it like 5 or 6 times and the pictures where when i was younger ha ha cuz i been dancin there for 11 years but it was really speacial to me!!! and i just cant belive its over.... i will miss shaylee and jill and melinda so so much!!! there my favorite dance teachers in the whole wide world!!!! i really really do miss them!!! and im going to miss all my friends and the little ones that where my friends!!! ah!! this is all way way sad!!!! at least the memories will stick with me forever!!! i just cant belive this is really over... no more dancin with them... im so heartbroken... im really sad!! i miss you all!!! and love you guys very much!!!!!! im so thankful for my dance teachers cuz they help me improve alot!! like im not even kidding like from when i started like 11 years ago wow i do so much better!! and i thank them so much for helping me get better!!! if it wasnt for them then i dont know what i would have done!!!!!! thank you!!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

That's so sad that they are really closing! You love dancing so much you'll have to find somewhere else to go. maybe your friends can go there too.

amber said...

i hope so! that would be so much fun!