calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Tuesday 16 June 2009

dentist! today!





O MY GOSH!!! so today i went to the dentist cuz i
had to get cavities filled and i was getting like fake teeth on composite teeth on. cuz by my two front teeth and on both sides of my front teeth i had small small perment teeth and they look like baby teeth still and it was so ugly and so i never liked to smile well i got composite on them to build up the space and wow!! did it make my smile so much prettyer!! now i love to smile!! but let me tell you it hurt so freakin bad! they like shuved it up my gums i was like ready to jump off the chair it was killing ha ha but it was so worth it!!! i wish i had a pic of me with my teeth before so i could show you what they look like before! but i dont think i have one witch is sad. lol but oh well. but i love my new teeth im so happy i got them!! cuz i always wanted braces but now that you look at them i dont really need them any more cuz it was just the space on my little teeth that made it seem like i needed braces cuz sence now they built on them i dont really need braces cuz there like almost perfect now!! but i was so happy when i saw them!! cuz i love my smile now alot better!!!!! but ya these are some pic's of me with my new teeth!! its pretty freakin awsome!!

No comments: