calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 20 May 2009

last time.... dancin... maby... :( :( :(

o my gosh!!! so today i got the worst news ever in my intire life well not entire life cuz i got worse but today... well... i went to dance. and my dance teacher her name is jill well.. she was talking to us and she said she had some really bad news... and so we sat down and listin and we got a letter saying that this is the last year of dancin cuz there closing down the studio.... :( for good!!! so after july 4, we will no longer have the studio.... and as soon as i heard that i like broke down inside.... cuz they told us we would probably have the studio for at least 2 or 3 more years and we where planning out all this stuff and dance's to do next year... and now... we cant any more.... and my whole life is on dancing!!!!! i love dancing so much!!!! and iv been dancin there sence i was 2 years old... and i love my dance teacher jill and my other one shaylee!!!!! and it just hurts to know that there closing it down... and im not going to see them any more.... im so so so very sad... and i just pretty much cried all day today.. cuz i love dancin so much... and my whole life i kept dreaming i was going to become a famous dancer and i thought my dream was going to come true but now... i dont think it will... cuz i dont know where to go any more... to go dance... and i dont really want to go to a new place and have to make new friends all over again... its so hard for me cuz people hate me and make fun of me... and i just want to stick to my old team cuz i had 3 best freinds there with me... and 1 of them has been dancin with me sence they where 2 to! and i just had the best 12 years of dancin!! ever!! i just dont want to quiet dancin just not yet!!! it bugs me if i havent danced for like 2 days and so i dance in my house!! im always dancin always... ill dance in my house... ill dance while im mowing the lawn... ill dance in the car when where on the rode... ill dance riding my scooter... ill dance in a parking lot... ill dance any where at any time... ill dance in parades... ill dance in staduim of fire.... ill dance all over the world... ill dance if you tell me to... ill dance in my front yard... ill dance everywhere.... i even dance in stores.... ha ha but im going to miss dancin so bad... im so crushed that this is happining.... im never going to stop dancin every where... ill tell you that right there.. never.. but the thing im going to miss is being with my friends and just dancin my heart out with them... and going to place to place every month and competeing against alot of people and dancin in front of alot of people... and winnging 1st place or 2nd or 3rd or 4th and then staying at awards and cheering and screaming at what place you got... and just being so so happy!!! and then after going swimming with all your friends.. and just partying after!!! im going to miss every bit of that.. and im going to miss when i was hyper in my dance class and i would just make my whole team laugh there heads off... im going to miss every little bit about that... im going to miss it.. cuz im not going to see any of my friends now... nobody.. and i just came so close to them. they feel like family to me!!! acatully i do call them my family cuz iv been there with them through all of it!! and we stick together all the time and we always cheer people up!!! and where all sisters!!! i love them all!!!! and now im going to miss every bit of them!!!! this is not fair at all... im going to miss every thing.... i cant belive there shutting down.... i dont want to stop dancing!!! its my life... and now i have no idea what im going to do now..... im so so very sad!!! this cant happin!!! im going to miss you all so very very much!!! my heart is dieing in pain every sec.... cant belive this.... :(

2 comments:

Donna said...

So have you heard anything more on your studio and where you're going to dance if it closes?

amber said...

ya they said that there going to close it like right after july 4 and i have no clue where im going to dance now.... its so hard to find a new company to dance with...