calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 14 June 2009

getting into pics and being bored

this is me and my best frined kimmy
ha ha we love to take pics but i edited this
one to!!!! ha ha

i edited this pic of me.. ha ha i was really bored today. well i was at the libary and took this pic of me and in that pic i was thinking of my friend calvin cuz i was at the park and me and calvin and my other friend went to the park with him and it just brought back the fun memories we had!! and it almost seemed like he was right there next to me.... and i could tell he probably was cuz all a sudden i just got really happy like he came to make me happy! cuz i could just pic him out there playin with my little brothers cuz thats what he did last time.. ha ha it was so cute!! but i really miss him alot!! but it was good to go back to the libary cuz after his accident i havent really gone back to the park or libary cuz it would make me sad.. but when i went there it was like he was right there with me and he was just hangin out with us.. just like the old times.. it was an amazing feeling. so i was glad i went there that day!! cuz it gave me a great feeling and being happy instead of sad!





2 comments:

Donna said...

Just remember the good times you had with Calvin. Then, when you go somewhere you used to go with him those memories can bring you a smile and maybe even a laugh. And maybe it will feel like he's with you again. It's hard sometimes, but you got to stay happy!

amber said...

ya thats true! thank you for telling me that!!