calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 18 March 2009

The weather!!

I just love the new WEATHER! i hated the snow! but i love spring and summer. every time i wake up i can hear the birds chirping. and it just makes me so happy. every time i wake up! im like oh it sounds like spring to me!!! ha ha.. i love spring. the other day i acutully got to go outside and paly baseball. that was so much fun! i got to acutully go outside and run and just have fun! it felt so good. cuz i hate being stuck in the house its so boaring... but i had alot of fun! i cant wait to play football next!! that is also alot of fun!! i hope its done snowing.. cuz i love it hot! its like the right tempature now!! yesterday i got to go outside and Run and dance in my front yard... wow!! do i love spring and summer!!! sometimes i forget i can go outside. ha ha but im excited that its acutully startin to warm up! i can now take my little brothers to the park! fun fun!! im excited cuz my little brother is signed up for t-ball and i cant wait to go to all his little games and watch him play. i love watching little kids play there just so cute! and i love being there for all my brothers games. this will be a first to go to any of my brothers things cuz they havent done nothing. so this will be a first.. but my brother is really excited to play to!! and he is onely 6 years old!! how fun!!! well so glad about the WEATHER!!!!

No comments: