calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 18 March 2009

MY NEW BABY COUSIN!!!

this is my new baby cousin right after he got out of his mommy tummy!! he is such a cutie!! they






named him cokely! ya kinda weird name! thats what i said!! ha ha he weighs 7lbs 13oz he is 21in long!! and he was born yesterday. may 17, 2009!! right on st. patricks day! coolest day ever!! i havent seen him yet. but i will soon!! i just seen pic of him! and he is really really cute!! my aunt is so lucky! k to all you that have had babys... think of this lucky and hard at the same time.. k she didnt have an epadurl or how ever you spell that because something is wrong and if she has one she will bleed to death and die so she couldnt have one of those so she was in so so much pain and she was crying and they said ok its time for her to start and i guess you could already see the babys head comeing out and she pushed once and he came out infact my mom said she didnt really push that hard and he was already coming out... how lucky! is that!! ha ha and she did just fine no problems or nothing!! she did just fine!!! but idk what that feels like cuz im too young and so ya... haha but he is so cute!!! but i was kinda mad i didnt get to go the hospital with my mom to see her have it!! but oh. well. im so excited cuz my aunt told my mom that she trusts me alot and she said i get to baby sit him alot.. i love baby sitting my cousins speacial when there little!! like me and my other little cousin who just like barely turned 1 he loves me to death and its just cuz i baby sat him like almost every day! and i still do!!! he loves me!! and i love him to!! im like is 3rd mother.. haha but he is a dawl to!!! there both very cute!!!

Here is another pic of him!! ha ha he looks grumpy in this one!! but my mom has a better one of him!! he has alot of hair! no joke!! but he is so cute!! and its like dark brown hair... such a dawl!! i cant wait to see him and hold him!! i just love babys there my fav!! i love to hold them. my whole intire family calls me a baby hogger!! ha ha cuz i always still all the little babys away!! but i cant help it! there just so dang cute!!! and i also love baby sittin them!! acutully to tell you the truth i just love baby sittin any kid even if there like 11 or 8 or like all sorts a age!! ha ha so if you need me to baby sit im always here... lol but ya... he is such a cutie!!!! i have been waitin for 9 months for this little cute kid to come out!!! oh ya and by the way just in case you didnt know he is a boy!! lol

No comments: