calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Tuesday 31 March 2009

ST. GEORGE!!

OK.... well.. sunday i just got back from st. george!! it was so much fun. i left thursday and got home sunday. i had alot of fun! so i went up there for my dance compition..

well.. so.. thursday i stayed home from school and packed like the whole day and went to the store and got stuff i needed and then came home then we left about 3 and made it there about 730 but thats onely cuz we stoped at gas stations and ate dinner so ya. then we got there. and my best friend who i knew sence she was born told me to hurry and get my swimming suit on and go swimming so i did. and the first day up there it was kinda cold.. but the pool was really warm it felt good. but then we got done about 10 and went up stairs and went to bed.

the next day witch is friday... it was my mom's birthday so we got up and ate breakfest and then went to the hotel and then i went swimming with my best friend again. and then went back up to my hotel and then i went shopping with my mom and we gave her her present and she opened it... and then that same day i had my dance compition so when we got done we went back to my hotel and i got ready and then we headed off to the college.. i had 4 dances that i was doin.. first up was my charcter dance.. then next was my jazz then next was my hip hop then my lyrical... it was so hard cuz they where so close to eachother and so we had to hurry and change... it was fast.. ha ha but then after that was done i went back and found out my best friends brother really likes my friend kimmy.. ha ha pretty funny! so ya.. but then my other 2 bests friends that where staying in a condo came over and swam with me and chey and austin. and that was alot of fun!! then we got kicked out of the pool cuz they where closing it.. so we went and stayed in my best friend hotel tell kadee and kimmy got there ride then there ride came and then we all went to bed.. i was so so tired and did not feel to well that day..

then saturday... we woke up.. ate breakfest.. and then this time my whole family came down and swam and we all went swimming.. it was fun! then we swam for like 3 or 4 hours ha ha then i went up stairs and got ready becasue me and chey and austin and kimmy and kadee and chey cousin where going to fesista fun! so i got ready then kimmy and kadee came over to are hotel to hang for an hour then kadee mom came and picked us all up and we all went to the fiesta fun!! and we got a all day pass thing.. and it was so much fun.. they had go carts there and bumper boats and golf and arcade and it was alot of fun!! we rode the go carts alot.. ha ha maby like 20 or 25 times ha ha but ya.. and it says no bumping or we will get kicked out but my friend austin kept bumpin into me and so i had just had to bump into him.. and we spun out alot to.. but we had so so much fun!!!! that was like the best time of my life!!! it was just a blast... and austin really liked kimmy ha ha and still does.. we where there for like 5 hours i swear.. haha but we had like no adults eaither.. that was the best part... ha ha but we never got caught bumping witch was good.. but my friends think im crazy driver but also fun!! then we rode the bumper boats and omg! did we get soaked.. ha ha we kept spraying eachother with these water things.. haha it was the best!! then we ate.. and k my friend chey had 2 mt dews that day and when we where eating she had another one.. and omg! she was so hyper but so freakin funny!! she made me laugh so hard but i think her brother thought she was a retarde... but omg.. i love her to death so is so funny but she was way way to hyper.. not even kidding you.. ha ha but it was funny!!! we had a blast at that feista fun!!! then we got picked up and went back to the hotel and we all went swimming again... and then we went to bed...

then sunday... we got up ate breakfest and then packed up and went home.. i didnt want to go home cuz i wanted to stay in the warm weather it sucked!! we went home in complete white out snow!! it was so bad.. when we where coming home.. but we made it home safe and sound... even though it was so freakin cold!! ha ha but i liked st. george.. i got sunburned and tan.. ha ha.. and i also found out i got 1st place in all my dances except hip hop we got 2nd.. we did so so much better this compition.. im proud!!!!!!!!!! well... this was an awsome trip ever!!! i didnt want to go home... but oh. well.. ha ha my favorite trip ever!!! it rocked!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats on doing so well in the competition! And welcome back to the land of everlasting winter!

amber said...

lol.. thank you! :)

Kim said...

Kimmi has a boyfriend? OMG! Congratulations on your 1st place's! You looked awesome!

amber said...

lol thanks!! but kimmi dont have a boyfriend he just likes her ha ha

Kadee said...

That was so much fun!! Especially at Fiesta fun!! I hope we go back to St.George together sometime again!! :)