calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 21 March 2009

excited!!!

well so today... my dad finally fixed my scooter!!! i was very excited! cuz k my motor scooter has been broken for about almost 2 years now!! and its cuz my back tire was going to fall off so i had to get a new one and so like when it very first broke i told my dad will you get the part please! and he said maby it depends on how much it costs and i said okay.. and then i would keep bugging him about every day... then he would keep tellin me ok ill look it up on the internet. and i kept sayin ok. and then he still wouldnt so i just said dad please!! and he still wouldnt.. he said that i would have to wait a while. and i was very sad cuz then i was bored.
so... i finally gave up askin him to get me the part!! cuz i know my dad his work is way more important then fixing his own kids stuff.. i mean i could have tookin it somewhere and had them fix it in like a day it wasnt really that hard to just freakin take a wheel off and put a new one on. but apparently to my dad it would take to much of his time to get his work done to fix my scooter. so i just gave up! and then finally christmas came and i knew exactly what i wanted and i said i want the new part for my scooter! so on christmas day i opened up my presents and finally there was the new part for my scooter!! i was so so excited! cuz i missed riding my scooter! so then i kept askin my dad if he would fix it and again he said NO! because it was winter and i wouldnt be able to ride it anyways so i had to wait another 2 months then it came to be sunny and i asked my dad i said hey will you fix my scooter cuz its sunny and of course my dad said NO! becasue he had to much work going on... and i said ok whatever. and i just kept bugging him about it!! and he said amber stop it! i promiss i will have it done in a week and i said ya right your work is to important for me any ways.. it will never be fixed might as well give up on askin you to fix it! cuz you will never! and he said oh stop it! it will to. and i said ya right! your such a lier! and he was like i promiss i will. and i said k whatever and i walked off. and then it came to be thursday and i said so... are you still going to fix my scooter and he said well i might not get to it this weekend becasue i have so much work going on. but ill try to fix it next week and i said you know what? i give up askin you so dont even plan on fixing it! cuz you promissed me this week you would fix it!! so dont even fix it! dont worry about me!! ill be fine! you just do your own work and leave me alone!! and my dad was like amber stop it right now!! and i said no i wont! cuz i know you!! and then i walked off!! and i went to talk to my mom and she was like i know if i knew how to fix it i would have had it done for you! becasue i know how much you want to ride your scooter and i said ya i know... but it wont ever happin and then soon i will be driving and then i wont want to ride my scooter any more.. so that part will be a waist of money. and my mom said ya i know.. so then later i finally decided to get back on my dad case and start bugging him again.. and finally this week he said he would fix it.. i wasnt plannin on it. cuz he has already turned me down before.. so i didnt think he would but he said if i picked up sticks he would fix my scooter so i picked up sticks today and he FINALLY!! got it fixed!!! i was so excited you have no idea!! but now.. this sucks we dont have any gas cuz i used it all today riding it. and so now you watch ill have to wait anther 3 months for my dad to go get gas so i can ride it again... well so much for fixing it!! cuz now its just going to be sitting in the garage tell we get gas!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

The gas part is easy. Have your mom take you down to get gas and then if you have to mix it that's in the directions and you can do that with a little help from your Mom or Dad and then you can ride it again! Have fun!