calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 26 July 2009

the 24th week and fairview!!





well my 24th week i went up to fairview to stay with my grandma and grandpa that i dont get to see much and with my uncles cuz its a tradition iv been staying with them every year around the 24th cuz we always go to the dirby and the rodeos and the kids rodeos cuz my brothers have rode sheeps and stuff. well this year we decided to go a little bit early this year so we could stay 6 days. this year was so diffrent! i didnt like it at all!!! so so much diffrent! my one uncle has moved to st. george with his girlfriend soon to be his wife so he wasnt down at my grandmas tell like 3 days after we got there.. so we couldnt play night games or anything we just had to sit up stairs and watch tv. and my other uncle just is to busy for us and he doesnt like palying night games any more so he isnt that much fun any more... and my cousin that came she just turned 18 and so she acts like she has to be all grown up and she just isnt that fun any more eaither... and it was just so diffrent and i kept getting left out sometimes and i feel like i have to impress my uncles so that they will like me like they like my cousins cuz they just leave me out so i feel like i have to impress them and i try my hardest to be fun and to be there and try my hardest so that they wil like me but its just not workin. this year is so weird. you know iv had the crapiest summer ever. like my summer has been awsome but at the same time really crapy.. why does life have to be that way ever sence my best friend died just more and more bad stuff happin to me its like they dont want my pain to go away people just want to keep hurting me and hurting me until i just drop dead!
i got really home sick to! like way bad! cuz that family just never included me really so i didnt feel loved or any thing so i just wanted to go home and cry... but then again the week was okay. we went to the dirby!! that was freakin awsome! im so glad my parents came this year. that way i didnt feel to sad! cuz i had them to talk to. but it was awsome! i took pictures and we did fireworks and stuff!!! and we played night games and we had some fun!! half was okay week and the other half was just a bad week. haha but we had fun!! and we got to eat pizza and ew.. im so sick of hambergers i have had them this whole week flat out!! i am so sick of them now.. haha and we got to go fishing! and me and my cousin got chased by 2 snakes and a bee and then i fell into a pile of red aunts!! that day was crazy and it was very scary! haha but my grandma was laughing! those snakes are just gross! i was freakin out! but that was pretty much my 24th week! oh yeah and the rodeo was awsome to! i like the bull riding! and my brothers did great on the sheep! well i hope every one had a better 24th of july better then i did!! lol





No comments: