calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 12 July 2009

family reuion!!

i went to a family reuion yesterday! i just got back from it! havent been to this family reuion forever cuz i have always been in fairview when they palnned it but this year they planned it earlier so i could go this time! it was nice to see my whole family again! its crazy how people grow up so fast! but we have property up indian ola and thats where we have it every year and we always go camping and swimming and playing games and just visit. its always so much fun! and we go fourwheeling to!! thats always fun! cuz i can drive it now!!! i took this pic of a open view!! its really pretty up there! and its so green this year! thats a shocker that every thing would be so green cuz i thought it would be dead cuz its been so hot!! but about maby a week ago or something like that there was a fire up by indian ola i cant remember what the place was called but it got hit by lighting or something like that. but we where on our way up there and we could still see the fire! it was cool. then this is my little cousin on the fourwheeler! he is the cutest kid ever! every time i see him he just makes my day! cuz he is always happy to see me and im glad! cuz im always happy to see him!! me and my aunt took him on the fourwheeler! and he loved it! he was like laughting! it was so cute!! i couldnt stop laughing at him. then this is my family! we where all sitting by the camp trailer just resting and talking! you cant see the rest of my family but there all behind but this is my mom and dad sitting here. we always chill! it was so hot up there! but then it started to cool off and then it rained on us it sucked but then the clouds moved away and the sun came right back out and it was hot again. haha but i love camping! we always have fun camping! and i always take my grandpas fourwheeler and drive it all the time! i like takin my brothers and cousins on four wheeler rides. its the best!!!
this is my little cousin cokaley!!! he is so cute!! but he is one chunky baby!!! i love chunky babys! my dad was holding him up there! and he likes my dad he was being so good haha his face is so freakin cute!! he is almost 4 months old! but i had a fun fun time at the family reuion!!! cant wait for next year!!!!

No comments: