calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Tuesday 11 August 2009

grandpa!

my grandpa is 89 years old and its about his time to go... they live in colorado and my dad went up there to get corn and stuff from them and they met in grand junction and my grandpa had to use the restroom and so they figured he had alot of stuff to hold on to in the bathroon sence he cant walk that good and my dad didnt even think to go in there and help him or any thing so it was takin him a while in there so my grandma said hey will you go check on him so my dad went in there and saw him layin on the floor in the bathroom and he went to help him up and found him in a pile of blood!! and so my dad called in my grandma so they could help him sit up and they had to call the ambulance cuz he couldnt get up and tore his lip up!! and hit his head real hard... so they got him to the hospital and he had 40 stiches in his lip and hurt his shoulder and has a goose egg on his head. so he got to go home for a while. then sunday night he all a sudden got a concushion and had blood in his brain and he got to the point where he couldnt even talk any more or even walk. so they had to call the ambulance and rush him to the hospital and they told my grandma that they need to do a life flight over to the grand junction hospita cuz he needs to have an emergency sergury on his head well now he is over there and i guess they ended up not doing sergury cuz there just going to try to see if they can get it to stop bleeding.. but they said he might not make it... so my dad is up there staying!!! and my whole family is here. home. when i want to be up there. but i cant... but i want to cuz ill never ever see him again not even when i die... cuz he deosnt belive in god at all!!!! and my whole family has tried to get them in church but nothing has changed him.. and i wont see him any more... its like the end of him.. like im not going to see him any more!! and he has been the best grandpa ever!!! and i just dont know what to do... and i just want him to stay alive i dont want him to go yet!!!!!!! and my grandma thinks that this is the end that she wont ever see him again eaither... and so of course when he dies she will end up killing herself cuz thats what she said she will do... and iv never felt this way in my life... iv never felt so much pain in me... cuz i love them very very very much!!! and this is really going to be the end!!!! forever!!!!!! he just cant die yet... i need him still... and i just want to be able to get him in church and talk to him and tell him god is real!! and that he should belive in him!!! i just need 2 or 3 or 4 more years of him living!! my whole family has prayed alot for him.. and still nothing has changed... it just keeps gettin worse... and i dont know what to do..... cuz all im ever giong to have is his memories... thats it... and i wont even see him any more... this is the hardest thing im ever going through.... and once he dies my dad will be sad forever cuz he is going to blame him self for him dieing cuz he didnt go in there to help him go to the bathroom.... really what do i do????????? i just feel heart broken..... grandpa!!!! im going to miss you so so much!!! it wont be funny of how much i wil miss you!!!!!!!!!!! just please always remember that i love you with my whole heart!!!!!! and that pic up there i will always remember that smile of yours and how you always made me laugh!!! thank you so much for coming to my dance compitions and thank you so much for making all the trips for are whole family to go to!! iv had so much fun with you!!!!! and nothing will ever be the same it wont!!!!!!! im going to miss talkin to you on the phone every sunday... and im going to miss going to your house!! im going to miss every thing!!!!!!!!!!!! grandpa i cant belive this will be the end!!!!!!!! i love you with my whole heart!!! please rememeber that and make good choices!!!! cuz im never going to forget you!!!!! i love you with my whole life!!! goodbye grandpa.... forever... i hope you make better choices when your up there.... goodbye....... my favorite grandpa!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your Grandpa sounds really sweet and maybe he'll make it through this trial he has. Lots of people have been told they've got a few days/weeks and they live for years. But even tho he doesn't believe in God he still gets that chance to learn and accept the gospel after he dies. I bet Calvin will volunteer to teach him.

amber said...

aw!! that would be so awsome if he did!! i hope he takes his chances and learnes about the gospel!