calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 17 May 2009

back to the old jobs!!

wow!! its spring!!! thats always exciting but its back to the old jobs on weekends getting up mowing lawns wow the joy in that.... ha ha i usalally hate mowing the lawns cuz i always have to do it... but this spring i started mowing lawns last week... and i actually liked it.. ha ha and i told my parents that this year probably wont be a problem to get my butt out there and do it... but idk cuz i just mowed my lawn yesterday. and i didnt want to.. but i did it.. and its pretty fun when you have like an ipod or mp3 player to listin to music why you mow the lawn.. ha ha but i like mowing lawns right now.. but later on after i do it more and more ill probably end up hating it!! and not wanting to do it any more.. cuz it gets boaring after a while.. and i hate mowing my back yard cuz its so umongo!!!! i swear!! but it onely takes me about 1 hour to mow my lawns... but im just glad that spring is here!!! whoo hoo!!!!! and school we onely have 2 more weeks that even more excting!! wow the year has gone by so fast!!!!!

No comments: