calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Friday 16 January 2009

MY GRADES!

O~M~G!!!! OK..... so its the end of the 2 term at school and in clothing i had a bad grade it was a D and i was freakin cuz im not aloud to have bad grades and stuff or ill get kicked out of dance and be sighned up for a tutor any ways so i was freakin out and stuff and i didnt know how to get it up... well we turned in like 2 assiments that last day and so i kept thinking i probably did so bad on those assiments and its going to drop me down even more and im going to be grounded for life and every thing.... well when i got home thursday i checked my grades and it still said i had a D and i was like crap well there goes my dance life and friends and stuff.... but then i saw she hasnt put in those assiments yet so i kept hoping i did good but then today i just checked them to see if she put them in... well guess what?!?! SHE PUT THEM IN AND I DID SO GOOD ON BOTH ASSIMENTS AND IT BROUGHT ME UP TO A B+ i was so EXCITED!!! cuz i wont be grounded or any thing ah!!!! well ya i have pretty good grades!! and i cant wait to show my mom and dad my grades so i can rub it in there face!! lol im so mean!! but ya well there is my week well kinda lol i have more going on cuz im going with my 2 best friends up to mt. pleasent to my best friends aunts house and staying for 2 nights its going to be a blast but i will write about that when i get back.... lol well g2g im tired.... lol bye

No comments: