calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 3 January 2009

MY GRANDMA PAST AWAY!


well... this is my other grandma now... and we thought she was doing fine and every thing cuz k she is 86 and she still remembers every one and every thing and she has a good brain and nothing was wrong with her tell on new years eve that night she had a heart attack! they took her to the hospital they told her that they where going to put a stem in her heart.. but then they found out they couldnt do that cuz she had alot of tiney blood clots around there and so they put this like vacume in there to maby try and suck them all out but it didnt work so they just told my grandma that they have to give her 3 weeks before they could put the stem in her and maby the blood clauts would go away so they sent her home the next day.... and they all prayed she wouldnt have another heart attack cuz if she did it could kill her... well then when she went home she was there for about a day or so.. and then just last night on jaunary 2 she had another heart attack they rushed her to the hospital cuz it was not good at all.... so she was back in the hospital and my mom was telling me that this might be her last time with her cuz she wasnt doin so well... and so.... my mom went to work and i went over to my friends house to have a sleep over and it was like around 10:30 we started watching a movie called mama mia and i turned to my friend kimmy saying dude i have bad butterflys and she asked me y and i said idk but it just feels like someone left me and she goes who? like your grandma and im like ya kinda but i hope she didnt leave yet cuz i want to see her befores she goes and she goes ya sad! and then she was like you should tell kadee that so i did and stuff and kadee was like dont cry and stuff and i was like ok.. but then that night i didnt want to belive that she was dieing so i just stayed happy and crazy like the old me and i didnt really want to be sad.. so i just pretended that i didnt have that feelin in me cuz thats how i felt when calvin died so i kinda already knew she probably died but i just kept being happying acting like nothing was wrong!! then today as i got home from dance i asked my mom how she was doin? and of course my mom said she died last night around 10:30... and i was just in big shock and i knew she died i knew it! not any thing to be proud of though at all but you know she is 86 so i think it was her time to go! but. .. my mom said she went over to the hospital and she was just dieing her heart was barely beating and my mom said it was so sad and she was bleeding through her legs and out her mouth and stuff and they said that they where going to put a line through her so they could help her but... she denied it and told them no i dont want that i am going through enough pain and i just think its time to let me go home!!! so... they didnt do nothing to her... and she just sat there suffering in pain tell she died..... :( :( :...( i wanted to cry so bad right when my mom told me but i didnt cuz i had friends over and stuff... and i will miss her so much!! but my uncle gave her a blessing and my uncle said that he couldnt feel nothing so i guess it was her time to go and they said that she will at least be 20 or 21 when she got up there... and they said that she will go the the highest kingdom cuz she was a good mother good grandma did every thing right that god asked her to... and got married in the temple!! but what makes me happy is that she can be peaceful again and not suffering in pain and she can be with her mom and dad and her husband!!! thats what makes me happy but i just wish she didnt die so soon cuz i didnt get to really say my goodbye and i wanted to tell her something before she left and now... its too late but its ok i guess cuz she will be watching over me and now she can be with my buddy calvin and keep him comfortable lol and wow! i waundering if there talking right now but its ok if calvin is feelin sad my grandma will help him out cuz thats what she always did for me always!!! and i know she cares alot for me! so i know she will do the same for calvin! cuz its kinda werid but there like brother and sister now. ha ha and when we cry it seems like calvin is sad... so my grandma will help him out every body will.... ha ha well i loved my grandma so so so much!!!! and i will miss her alot!! but someday i will see her again!!! and i am going to miss her so so much!!! i already do!!! great now i get to be more sad again... being sad is no fun i dont like being sad... but i cant help it cuz loosing 2 people who i dearly love is so sad!!! and now im really feeling empti inside!! ugh!!! life is so hard! y does it have to be so hard? well... bye grandma i love you so much!! make sure you watch over me and tell calvin and every one up there i say hi and tell grandpa i love him too and that i miss him! and i will see you guys someday!! i miss you grandma so so so much! just writing this makes me have tears in my eyes and rolling down my face... well i better go before i really really start to bawl... ugh this is so sad grandma i love you so much and i miss you tons! life wont be the same with out you and the christmas partys wont be the same with out you eaither.... love you talk to you someday!!!!! bbbyyyeee!!!! :....(

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm so sorry to hear you grandma died. It is so hard to have the people you love pass away. But you will always be able to feel the love you two had for each other.