calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Saturday 24 January 2009

going crazy!!!!!


im going crazy cuz my dad left.... cuz he drives truck and they called him out to take a load up to casper then denver then back to casper then juiluen and then back up to denver and he left thursday morning and i didnt think i would miss him this much but holey cow talk about i do!!! i miss him very much!!! and i was scared cuz its supposed to be very stormy where he goes and so ya... but i miss him already and its only been 2 days and im going crazy with out him here.... i love him very much!! i didnt relize how much i loved my daddy tell now.... cuz i mean i get sick of him alot cuz he just bugs me alot.... lol and it bugs the crap out of me and i just get so mad at him.... ha ha but ya. and i have been such a brat lately and ugh.... i just miss him so so so much... i hate getting up in the morning's when he isnt there cuz he would always fight with me in the morning always... lol just to try and wake me up... and i miss that so much.. its no fun getting up in the mornings with out him there its just not... and every song reminds me of him cuz every song that would come on the radio he would come up to me saying hey amber who sings this song? and i would be like um.. idk lol and then he would tell me... haha he is so funny.. i swear he knows every song... he is kinda like me lol. i miss him... so much... i just want to cry and i think i will.... he is my best friend even though i dont get along with him that well he will always be my best friend forever and ever.... he will be my hero.. if any thing happend to him i dont think i could live any more... i wouldnt know what to do if i ever lost him.... i would be depressed every day of my life.. cuz i just love him so so so so much... he calls my mom about every day and i can tell he wants to come home and be with his family again he sounds bored and depressed... and im glad and for the first time he actully told me he misses me cuz where not the whole type of family that says i love you and hugs every sec... and is a lovey dovey family... lol we just never really do that around eachother its just not are thing but thats y it suprised me so much and im glad he told me that i almost started crying when he told me that... cuz i miss him very much to... i mean i know i get sick of him but you know what i get sick of him cuz i just love him way to much... and wow..... i miss him so so so much... i pray every day so he can make it home safe... i love my daddy way to much!!!! he is my number 1 hero!!!! i will do any thing for him any thing!!! even though i will hate it but you know what its for him thats all that matters... and he wont be home tell tuesday or wensday wow that seems like along time for me!!! i cant wait to see him again!!! i will be so happy to know he made it hom safe and sound and that he can be in my arms again!!!! :) wow!!! daddy i love you way to much to ever let you go!!!! your my hero and i know that your always here for me... i love it how i can talk to you with my problems and you wont tell mom or any one thats what i love about you.. and your just way to nice dad!!!! but you know what i love every thing about you.. i cant wait tell you teach me how to drive!!! it will be fun cuz i know you can trust me!!!! dad!! one last time!!! i love you so so so much!!!!! i really really do miss you!!!! it might not sound like it but i really do dad im like crying right now for you to come home and be with us again!!! i just want you home with us again instead of somewhere far away!!!! daddy!! please make it home safe!! im praying for u!!!!! every night!!! love you so so so much!!! most of all love your laugh and smile you always know how to make me laugh and smile i get my smile from you im so happy i do!!!! cant wait to see you home again back in my arms!! love you so so much!!!!

No comments: