calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 11 November 2009

brother does not know how to spell!!

well my brother was doin his homework. and he had to do this thing where he had to write 20 experinces he has had. well like on the 15th one he was writing out riding sheep well when my mom walked over there to check it she just bursted out laughing.. and were all like whats so funny?? and she wouldnt stop laughing. she was laughing so hard she was crying and she was going blue.. haha and then she finally stoped and she said look at the paper. so i looked at it and it turns out my brother wrote riding shi! haha he is only in 1st grade and he was trying to sound it out and he kinda mixed it up and spelt a bad word.. but then i started laughing. that was so funny! so my mom had to erase it and tell him how to spell it the correct way. my brother got all embarssed.. cuz he didnt even know he spelt a bad word.. haha what a goof ball!! :) but he is learning but it was still way funny!!

No comments: