calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Tuesday 17 February 2009

my crazy week!!!

o my heak!! i can never hang out!! these past few months are going to be crazy for me!!! ugh!! well compitions are coming up and its just going to be crazy!! im not ready for these 4 months ha ha.. well this week..... k so... last friday is when it got crazy k first friday night went to the school dance didnt get home tell about 11 then saturday big huge fight with my family and a sucky day... went to my friends house arianas and then went to the mall... then my dad came and picked me up from the mall and i went home and baby sat tell... like 9 or 10 then the next day.. i got up for church went to church.. then came home and baby sat.. then monday.. i had dance early in the morning and then got done with that and came home and baby sat again... and then that night went to the buck outs. and now today tuesday im baby sittin then got to do my homework.. and then tomorrow i have dance all day.. then thursday i have dance all day then friday.. i have babtisim for the dead then saturday i have dance again and then a baby shower and then sunday church and then monday dance and then my list can go on and on and on and on... but its just so crazy i dont have no time to hang out any more!! and its going to be that way for a while.... o yay!! :( well.... this is my crazy week and going to be like this for the past 4 months cuz compitions are coming up and i have one next saturday and wow!!! crazy crazy!!

No comments: