calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Sunday 1 February 2009

my cool dream i had!!!!!

like 3 or 4 days ago i had the weirdest dream ever! dont ask my why i dreamed this but its weird and i liked it at the same time and i thought it was pretty cool... k so my dream was that i died and i was in heaven k let me tell you heaven is so freakin cool well the way i dreamed it! it was cool!!! it was like town up there and they where working and every thing and when i showed up no one saw me like there where busy and so no one like said hi to me or nothing and i was kinda freaked out but then i saw my grandma up there and talk about she was young!! and i went over there and i talk to her and i was like hey grandma! and she turned around and she was all like o hey amber!! how r u? and just talking to me like that... and i said o im doing good.. im so glad i can see you now and my grandma was like i know and then i asked her where calvin was and she said turn around and so i turned around and she goes go talk to him so i went over there and i was like omg!!! hey calvin!!!! and he was like hey.. who r u? and i was like o my heak!! dont you remember me amber? and then he liked screamed and was like omg!! yes hey amber!!! and then he gave me like a big hug!! and i was like wow!! its so good to see you again! and he was like i know i missed ya!! and i was like i know me to! and he was like ya i know i could tell... lol and i was like ya.. and then he was like pushing a barrowl and ran over some kids toe and was like ha ha i just ran over your toe and then the kid started crying and then calvin was like o did that hurt and the kid was like yes and he started crying even more.. and then he was like o im sorry then the kid just ran off and told his mom and then i asked calvin where boomer was and he was like o some where fetchen a bone and i was like okay then... lol and then i like left and this is the cool part i think of the dream!!! wowza!!! k any ways!! i went and talked to heavenly father!! but it was so werid cuz i couldnt see his face!! it was just i big shiney white blank spot!! i could see his body but not his face!! it was werid and his voice was like low and manly and he told me welcome daughter to heaven!! and i was so excited!! like way excited that i got to talk to him but then i woke up!! how sad is that?!?!? right at the good point i woke up!! geese that makes me so mad that i did that!! ha ha but i thought it was so cool... wow i cant wait to go to heavin that was just amazing!!! every one is so happy up there... there is no drama every one is just laughing and o my heak!! i just can not wait to be up there with my heavenly father again!!!

No comments: