calvin!

calvin!
missin you so much!!!! you'll never be forgotten by me!!! i love you always and forever!!!! :(

Wednesday 9 September 2009

europe!

my friend today was texting me and we where playing truth over texting. and he told me he asked me what i would do if he left to go to europe and i couldnt talk to him for a year? and i said i would go crazy and i would be so so sad if he left!! for a whole year and i couldnt talk to him.. and he replyed back saying... really? :( cuz i am leaving this friday to go to europe cuz its for school cuz im takin college classes and so i have to go. :( and i was at school when he told me this! and i just wanted to cry! and he told me he would email me and stuff! but its still not the same!! the day i get happy is the day i get sad again... cuz my best buddy is leavin tell next may or june!! thats along time to not text him and stuff!!! im so sad he is leavin me!! i guess it will be good for him though... and it will be way fun!! i think going to europe would be so much fun!! but the onely thing is that i wont be able to talk to him... its so sad!!!! hope he makes it there okay and stuff and hope he has a fun long trip!!!! gong to miss you so much buddy!!! :( :(

No comments: